This weekend you have an incredible opportunity to take part in some self-care and nurturing at NOURISH, a virtual health and wellness retreat with Tribeza Magazine, EnVibe Life, and She-She Media + Design!
Sunday, March 7th you can enjoy workshops and seminars from Austin’s health & wellness leaders. Nourish’s presenters and speakers are offering their expertise and knowledge to you — all from the comfort and safety of your own home. So, I don’t have to leave my PJs..? Sign me up! And get this, each pre-recorded Masterclass was filmed at the iconic Commodore Perry Estate.
Start the day by enjoying a discussion on mindfulness or family relationships. Then if you want to get your body moving, jump into a yoga flow class. Or boost your brain power and learn about how we can support our hormones through nutrition. Other engaging sessions include a discussion with a psychic medium or the chance to enjoy the healing of sound bowl therapy. And end the rejuvenating day with a live keynote address from UT Alum, former professional athlete and entrepreneur, Fran Harris!
For tickets and to learn more: https://tribeza.com/nourish-2021. The first 50 people to use code TAYLOR will get the GA ticket with 30-day content viewing for just $25 (retail $65)! Keep reading for all the details.
What’s included in your ticket?
You have the opportunity to participate with general admission tickets or you can purchase a VIP experience. And another super awesome component to this event, they are offering complimentary tickets for first responders and frontline workers.
- Select 3 classes to enjoy via your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Live Q&A with your session select speakers/experts.
- View the Nourish opening discussion with Tribeza Magazine’s columnist Kristin Armstrong,
- A cooking demo with the Executive Chef team at the Commodore Perry Resort,
- Live keynote address with former professional athlete turned entrepreneur and recent “Shark Tank” funded sports drink company founder, Fran Harris.
- Select 3 classes to enjoy via your desktop, tablet, or phone
- VIP swag bag with goodies from event partners (Value $200).
- View the Nourish Live Streamed opening panel and closing keynote
- Unlimited access to the classes and content you missed out on the day-of Nourish for 30 days (re-watch all your favorites too!)
- Following each pre-recorded Masterclass, all filmed at the iconic Commodore Perry Estate, tune into a Live Q&A with your expert
What’s inside the VIP Swag Bag?!
If you go the VIP route, you’re in for a real treat with these VIP swag bags! Check out some of the awesome things you’ll find inside!
Canvas tote resuable bag, koozie, and notepad from Nicole Kessler.
$50 off your next service or purchase + Samples from the following brands: SkinMedica, SkinBetter, Revision, Skinsceuticals, EltaMD, & Revitalash from @refineaesthetics
Gift card for a 3 class pack + 20% off retail from @lovecyclingstudio
Ranch Water kit with 50-milliliter bottle of Desert Door Original Texas Sotol, Topo Chico, lime packet, and small drink booklet from @desertdoor
15% off from @creative.box.studios and @thecathedralatx on your next art workshop or private event
@envibelife branded journal + pen
Free Class with @myvinyasapractice
CORE Pilates inflatable gold balls (perfect for their virtual course!) and a copy of Stephen & Cheryl’s book “Retrain The Brain To Solve Back Pain” from @coretherapypilates
20% off retail at your first appointment and $20 off color at a future appointment with @janetstpaulstudio
For tickets and to learn more: https://tribeza.com/nourish-2021. Use code TAYLOR for $10 off GA ticket!
I’d love you to join me this Sunday, March 7th, for Nourish, a virtual health and wellness retreat designed to focus on the Mind, Body, & Soul, with Tribeza Magazine, EnVibe Life, and She-She Media + Design! The first 50 people to use code TAYLOR will get the GA ticket with 30-day content viewing for just $25 (retail $65)! This ticket includes:
- Select 3 classes to enjoy via your desktop, tablet, or phone on March 7th.
- Live Q&A with your experts.
- View the Nourish opening discussion, cooking demo, and live keynote address.
- Unlimited access for 30 days to the classes and content you missed out on (re-watch all your favorites too!).